2018.3.18 Crazy model day

       2018.3.18 was my sister's graduation exhibition in school. I was one of  the six models she found.Actually, the sister is my junior sister's sister, it's a complected relationship.😂
       17th was clothes design group competition and 18th was accessory's.Both of these two days are preliminary competitions. That day my work was showing a brown and yellow honey case bag and a pair of bees ear rings which are really cute!😍
    In  the morning, we start to put a lot of makeup and do our hair.💄 It spent so much time to do with! It's a good thing that I brought book📕 to read during waiting for somebody helping me do my styling. There are two rehearsals in the afternoon👠. All the models need to exactly know when to go out, how long you have to stay at a spot and what type of post is better for showing the clothes, bags or accessories. A funny thing in that day is we found we were the shortest group in all the model.😂😂 We were like hobbits in a elves kingdom. After the two rehearsal, we went to take some photos for the project.
      Finally, the performance was coming. The performance was successful because I remembered all the spot I needed to stand and calculated the time precisely.✌😜And I surprisingly found my parents were audiences under the stage.😱






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2018 International workshop in Asia university 4.26-4.30